Monday, October 22, 2007

Say hi to Sid and Dominick!!

New bloggers

say hi to

Sid "a Christian 12 stepper"

and Dominick hammering his way through with a sense of humour!!

Today (I)

We began to see that the world and its people really dominated us. In that state, the wrong-doing of others, fancied or real, had power to actually kill P66

Today I had someone living rent free in my head (resentment)
Today I have been praying through the day
Where did my freedom go?
God has dealt with this stuff in his own way
Tonight God gave me a wonderful phone call with a sponsee
I gave time time
I had faith

Praying works

When I dont know what to do
I know what to do
I continue to pray for Direction
until I know what to do
about what I dont know what to do...
Then I do it

5 comments:

dAAve said...

Yep. Back to the basics.
It works when you work it.

Mama Dukes said...

prayer changes things, thank God

Anonymous said...

Prayer.
A source of comfort in my weary world.

thanks for the thoughts on it.

Unknown said...

Fireman John said...
Wow; if I only knew my problem wasn't drugs and alcohol, but merely my sins!
If only I had prayed correctly, my depression would have been relieved!

Micky Said:
Dear Johnny
You drink to medicate your fear, pain and shame (sins). You have "stuff" from your childhood you need to process. Did your father abuse you? I can see quite a lot of pain (photo) in your face. I have done the work, Jack. I have been redeemed, Johnny. Deleting my comments is not going to help you deal with your TERROR. I speak the truth - the other 12 Step BLOGGERS wouldn't have the "balls", to. You don't get it, do you John? I AM JUST AN INSTRUMENT GOD USES TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, WHO DIED ON A CROSS FOR MANKIND'S SIN. The choice is yours, John? At the end of the day, Jack, your process is not up to me - but up to God. I LOVE you, Johnny!
PS: Do you love me, Johno?

EmmaL said...

I've been praying a lot more lately - and amazing things happen!