Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thank you

I am grateful for

all the
thoughts
prayers
wisdom
experience
strength
hope
truth
love
thats been sent to me via blogging

also grateful for
being sober
a productive day
improving my conscious contact
listening
being willing
being openminded

Being granted
acceptance of things i cannot change
having the courage to change the things i can
and knowing the wisdom to know the difference
just for today anyway


Lots a love

Johno
xx

100th post. not sure of the significance.
:-)

3 comments:

dAAve said...

The Serenity Prayer saved my life.

JJ said...

You never fail to have a wonderful grateful list. Some days are harder for me than others to think of things to be grateful for.
I see you,
JJ

Recovery Road London said...

100 posts and every one a winner, matey!

rgds

kenny