Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas - creation of life - awakening

Twas the night before Christmas
We went out for some "traditional Christmas" Sushi
Twice now I have given it a go
It just doesnt grab me
so am giving up on the sushi
Was well imppressed though when the
vegetarian stuff came round
and then the puddings...


Morning has broken

we have NO speakers
so I am trusting You Tube
is giving us Cat Stevens
and one of his finest

My Gift to You
enjoy your eating, coffee, essays, slobbing out
or whatever you do
have relax, have fun and do it safely

ps have you ever tried having one just ONE After Eight Mint?

1 comment:

Kathy Lynne said...

Thanks for that. Love that song. We had it at our wedding..Thanks for that. Have a wonderful holiday!! I'll think of you while I'm shivering in the cold and snow. Jealous!!