Sunday, December 09, 2007

One Alcoholic talking with another during Step 5

The Sponsors the one on the right



I cant say it
yes you can
look just try
I..
quit stalling
I cant help it
just get on with it
sponsee mumbling
(sponsor now getting hungry tries to move)
sponsee lays heavier on her ankles
(Sponsor resorts to falling asleep
a given during step 5)

Not being a cat, nor either of my sponsors being cats
I cant explain what part of the step 5 the licking comes in
and its purpose, getting a furball from her sponsors fur
is not my idea of healthy sponsee/sponsor behaviour
but then as I said before...

I am not a cat

the sponsors meanwhile is well away dreaming of mice and birds

1 comment:

Syd said...

I've been called a furball before and worse things. My sponsor is definitely not catlike. More like a very wise and comfortable dog.