Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Toady!? Today

Toady was probably right, its been toady :-)

Came home, got some 8 done, its hard, its bloody hard looking at what I done. Its hard not to relive it all. Its hard because over and over I realise i keep noticing i cant even look at my step4, its too painful to look. I have too look to see the harm, but physically, I literally am staring at the carpet!! I cant & i dont even notice whats happening until something jogs me out of the drift, back to the present & I looking at the deep reds in my rug...wondering how long was i out of it this time. The spirits willing, the mental and the physical arent playing.

Music maketh me, it taketh me back, it keepeth me safe. You were always with me, you spoke to me through them & i never seen it. Even in isolation, music, its always was my strength, music...words. Your words, kept me going, always. Even in the darkest moments. I sat down, somehow, somewhere before the edge and listened.


When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.
Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on.
Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand.
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on.
Well, everybody hurts sometimes,Everybody cries.
And everybody hurts sometimes.And everybody hurts sometimes.
So, hold on, hold on.Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. (repeat & fade)(Everybody hurts. You are not alone.)
REM
The darkest years, I was music starved, its true. Something kept me going.... and continues to, you speak to me through people... You was there all a long. Talk about camouflaged. Oh well better late than never. Am I crazy or what? I dont believe so, but then does it matter if I am or not ? Crazy or whatever, am taking steps dis harm me, to become harm less...
Am growing up, growing old & its all abit of alright ere really, now i know what general direction am going in.
As for Kareoke... its still a yet :-D
Knowing lots of song lyrics, doesnt make me a good singer

No comments: