Saturday, June 23, 2007

I am Grateful

I have just experienced a very teachable moment
which I will share another time
am processing it
Basically I have made some progress
without even realising it
to do with people, personal relations
I thought it was like this
when actually not

to acknowledge progress is a MUST
however small and slow I think it is
the reality is, all growth is a gift
Its a spiritual awakening we get
not an alarm clock in our ear

Am humbled once again by the Power of God
(as I understand Him)
Hand in Hand with the Spirit of the Universe
anything can happen
well it just has and its lovely

bring it on!!
Recovery Rocks dudes

If like me you are going to
Hyde Park Calling tomorrow
Have a great time...
www.hydeparkcalling.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John,
Recovery does rock. Thanks.